|Name in Japanese||ゆうひ|
|Codename/s||Be Ablaze (LK)|
|» Media Appearances|
|Debut (Light Novel)||Volume 8|
|» Technical Specifications|
|Classification||Strategic Defense Weapon|
|Type||1st Generation Amphibious|
Yuuhi (ゆうひ Yūhi) is the Japanese word for sunset.
The Yuuhi is an Object made by the Island Nation. Due to the Island Nation's mentality of improving old weapons instead of creating new ones, its insides have been completely swapped out so it can keep up with modern models despite being officially classified as a first generation Object.
The Yuuhi is armed with a flamethrower used in a close range defensive weapon known as the Hiding Clothes of Flame (火遁の衣 Katon no I). It scatters fuel oil, napalm, oxidizers and other chemicals over the entire area and sets the sea ablaze. While it's an effective anti-personnel weapon, it’s mostly meant to disrupt targeting information with smoke and mirages. Several layers of mirages are created from temperature change, so the light will bend all over the place and prevent laser targeting.
- Class: Strategic Defense Weapon 
- Type: 1st Generation Amphibious 
- Length: 85m 
- Armor Material: 5cm x 200 layers (including welding impurities) 
- Propulsion Engine: Air cushion propulsion system 
- Top Speed: 650 km/h (Specializes in side avoidance to the left and right, about half that forwards) 
- Main Armament: Coilgun + railgun multi-stage acceleration cannon
- Secondary Armament: Laser beams, rapid-fire beam cannons, flamethrower, etc 
- Main Color: Brown 
The Yuuhi was the Object deployed by the Capitalist Corporations to fight the self-defense PMC that had started a civil war and taken over the Ame-no-Darin. Its attack was meant as cover for the Moss Green PMC to sabotage the artificial island. A three-way battle began between the Yuuhi, the Ningyo and the Baby Magnum. The Yuuhi and Baby Magnum destroyed the Ningyo with a combined attack after its Elite interrupted a discussion between the other two Elites.
The Baby Magnum sank the Yuuhi in their subsequent duel.