This is a chronological timeline of events in Heavy Object.
Early 21st CenturyEdit
- The United Nations collapses.
Early 21st Century - Present DayEdit
- Objects are developed by a certain island nation.
- The Legitimacy Kingdom, Information Alliance, Capitalist Corporations and Faith Organization emerge as world powers.
20 Years AgoEdit
15 Years AgoEdit
5 Years AgoEdit
- Excelsyla, Elite of the Assault Signal, is killed in a bombing while on leave in a safe country. Having engineered her death, Prince Dimiksy Nikolaschka's faction acquire her Object for their plans.
- Froleytia Capistrano joins the Legitimacy Kingdom's military as a child soldier.
3 Years AgoEdit
- The White Bears are supposedly wiped out in a sudden attack during a military exercise in South America, secretly engineered by Dimiksy Nikolaschka's faction. In actuality, the White Bears, having anticipated the attack, faked their deaths and became Unicorn.
2 Years AgoEdit
- The Oceanian dictatorship finishes building the Generation 0.5 and has a parade around the Northern Territory between the Kimberley region and the Tanami Desert.
- The Forest Conservation project of the Oceanian dictatorship begins, with the military sending the Generation 0.5 against the tribes protesting against the project.
- The four world powers begin their intervention in Oceania as a coalition using the excuse of protecting the indigenous tribes from the tyranny of the military dictatorship.
1-2 Years AgoEdit
- Elizabeth Schnozzle is caught in a riot while visiting Athens and exposed to Argeiphontes. She obtains an antidote from Hermes Pharmaceuticals in exchange for a small fortune.
6 Months AgoEdit
- Quenser Barbotage joins the 37th CMB on the frontlines as a battlefield student to pursue his goal of becoming an Object designer.
- The Legitimacy Kingdom starts cutting off provisions to an enemy base zone near the Mediterranean Sea.
- The events of Heavy Object: Purge of Technopics occur.
- The events of Heavy Object: Girl's Fight at an Altitude of 10,000m occur.
Undetermined, 1st YearEdit
- Multiple Objects are brought in to support the coalition forces in Oceania. This occurs around the same time as the battle against the Water Strider in Alaska and around the month before the 37th's involvement in Oceania.
- The events of Heavy Object occur.
- The events of Heavy Object: An Audition War occur, taking place at some point not long after Halloween.
- The events of Heavy Object: Global Shadow occur, two months after the events of Heavy Object.
- The events of Heavy Object Short Story 01 occur, not long after the libration of Oceania.
December, 1st YearEdit
January, 2nd YearEdit
February, 2nd YearEdit
March, 2nd YearEdit
- The events of Heavy Object: Dominion 70% occur, with the events of Chapter 2 occurring between March 17th and March 22nd.
April, 2nd YearEdit
- April 3rd: The Soberania Disturbance is instigated.
- The events of Chapter 1 of Heavy Object: The Outer Gods occur.
- April 15th: The events of Chapter 2 of Heavy Object: The Outer Gods occur. The Gigant Hustler is held in the Kariba District.
- The events of Chapter 3 and the Epilogue of Heavy Object: The Outer Gods occur.
May, 2nd YearEdit
June, 2nd YearEdit
- The events of Heavy Object EX: The Three Sisters who Pull In a God of War occur, after Quenser and Heivia return from a one week vacation.
July, 2nd YearEdit
August, 2nd YearEdit
- The events of Heavy Object: 0.01mm War occur.
- A week-long blockade of Second Venice occurs following its devastation by the Appetizer Asteroid.
- Day 1
- Quenser is tasked with supervising Elite Catherine Blueangel as part of her acclimation process.
- The Baby Magnum is tasked with shooting down the satellite weapon Supernova before it can impact Second Venice, with support from the Gatling 033. However the unexpected arrival of the Appetizer Asteroid causes massive damage to the island.
- Day 2
- After a man in the civilian crowd shot Myonri and was shot in return, Quenser and Heivia go to obtain evidence that the Capitalist Corporations had infiltrated and smuggled weapons into the crowd, so that the 37th can send out a unit to treat Myonri without a riot breaking out.
- After a battle at the dock, which saw a brief fight between Catherine and Mariydi Whitewitch (who was on holiday), they obtain the evidence needed and Myonri saved, the Gatling 033 destroys a ship bringing supplies.
- Day 3
- The Cronus, sent to break the blockade, engages the Gatling 033 in a brief skirmish.
- After a battle with Information Alliance soldiers at the Pillar of Truth, the 37th learn that Second Venice has an infection base and the blockade is a quarantine to prevent a foreign pathogen from getting out.
- Day 4
- A group from the 37th investigate the infection base in order to determine the nature of Pathogen X (actually Argeiphontes). During the operation, they battle agents of Kerukeion and Catherine is infected in protecting Quenser.
- The Dionysus is revealed to have been embedded in the asteroid and fights the Gatling 033. After Quenser saves the Gatling 033 against a cyber-attack, the Dionysus is sunk by Cronus.
- Day 5
- Day 6
- As Quenser's group returns to Second Venice, the Dionysus resurfaces and resumes its attack on the Gatling 033. During the course of the attack, experiments by Hermes to break through the ceiling of human development with the Argeiphontes gas and the state of the Dionysus's Elite emerges. The Dionysus is eventually sunk by the Baby Magnum's radar emitter using the holes made in the Object to fry its electronics.
- Day 7
- With the threat of the Argeiphontes past, the Baby Magnum, Gatling 033 and their battalions team up to face Robert Mistynail and the Cronus, in order to end the blockade. After struggling against the veteran, they eventually manage to sink him.
- Afterwards, Dullahan are tasked with carrying out an information cover-up for the Gatling 033's unit.
- With Catherine being failed by the higher ups, Quenser contacts his father in order to help her.
- ↑ Heavy Object Prologue
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War Chapter 3 Part 2
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War Chapter 2 Part 3
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Coming of Third Generation Chapter 3 Part 9
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Heavy Object: The Coming of Third Generation Chapter 3 Part 13
- ↑ Heavy Object Chapter 1 Part 7
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Coming of Third Generation Chapter 3 Part 6
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Heavy Object: The Coming of Third Generation Chapter 3 Part 12
- ↑ Heavy Object Chapter 1 Part 8
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Heavy Object Chapter 3 Part 1
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 5
- ↑ Heavy Object Chapter 1 Part 10
- ↑ Heavy Object Chapter 2 Part 2
- ↑ Heavy Object Chapter 3 Part 12
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War Chapter 3 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: Global Shadow Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Short Story 01 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: Theoretical Vein Chapter 2
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Coming of Third Generation Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: Dominion 70% Chapter 2
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Prologue
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 2
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 3
- ↑ Heavy Object: Judgement -195℃ Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object EX: The Three Sisters who Pull In a God of War Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object AD >> War arises from Knowledge and the Educated
- ↑ Heavy Object: Dance with Noble Sister Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 1
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 2
- ↑ Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 3 Part 2
- ↑ Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 3
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 4
- ↑ Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 6
- ↑ Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Chapter 7
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Heavy Object: 0.01mm War Epilogue