|Name in Japanese||スパイダージョスト|
|Codename/s||Spider Joust (LK)|
|» Media Appearances|
|Debut (Light Novel)||Volume 10|
|» Technical Specifications|
|Classification||Anti-Object Specialized Weapon|
|Type||2nd Generation Amphibious|
The Spider Joust has an extremely large main cannon on the top of its spherical main body. Containers are lined up on the left and right sides of that body. Its air cushion floats are arranged in a line at the front and end of the body, supported by arms.
The Spider Joust is a second generation Object equipped with an air cushion engine and a low-stability plasma main cannon, which it prefers to use at extreme close-range. It will approach at high speeds and eject instant glue, barbed wire, molten metal and other immobilizing agents from its containers to slow down the enemy Object.
- Class: Anti-Object Specialized Weapon
- Type: 2nd Generation Amphibious
- Length: 110m
- Armor Material: 2cm x 500 layers (Including welding impurities)
- Propulsion Engine: Air cushion propulsion system
- Top Speed: 650km/h
- Main Armament: Low-stability plasma cannon (for close-range combat) x 1
- Secondary Armament: Railguns, etc + Immobilizing weapon using containers that eject instant glue, barbed wire, molten metal, etc
- Main Color: Silver
The Outer GodsEdit
The Spider Joust was one of the two Objects sent by the Capitalist Corporations to the Gigant Hustler, together with the Mobius Infinity. It supported the Mobius Infinity, trying to protect it by shooting at all the enemy Objects that approached to attack it after the Legitimacy Kingdom pretended to have interfered with its main cannons, though it couldn't do much against five Objects at once.
The Spider Joust was one of the Objects that began targeting the Legitimacy Kingdom's Baby Magnum after it had its movements disrupted and restricted by a large water leak coming from an underwater water vein. After the Mobius Infinity was destroyed by the Baby Magnum, the Spider Joust prepared to side with the now superior side, the Legitimacy Kingdom, against the Information Alliance's Objects, but the ECM110 forced the cancellation of the Gigant Hustler by leaking footage that exposed its true nature.
- The codename Spider Joust comes from its peculiar way of fighting, similar to a jousting spider.
- The codename is misspelled Spider Jost in its profile image on Volume 10.
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 2 Part 4
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 2 Part 7
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 2 Part 9
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 2 Part 16
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Chapter 2, Object Profile