|» Media Appearances|
|Debut (Light Novel)||Volume 13|
|» Technical Specifications|
|Classification||Air Superiority Fighter|
The Rev-19 is a small fighter with a single engine and odd, diamond-like shaped main wings.
The Rev-19 is small fighter built for high mobility and pure dogfighting that uses its light weight for sharp turns instead of a high top speed.
- Class: Air Superiority Fighter
- Height: 4.7m
- Length: 15.4m
- Width: 10.6m
- Weight: 18.9t (Full weapon load)
- Propulsion Engine: Revolution Sky Co., Ltd. JE-18 × 1
- Top Speed: 2380km/h (With use of afterburners)
- Armament: Short-range air-to-air missile x 8, long-range air-to-air missile x 2, 20mm machine gun x 1, deception weapons, etc
- Crew: 1 pilot
- Main Color: Gray
Girl's Fight at an Altitude of 10,000mEdit
Several Rev-19s were deployed by the Capitalist Corporations after Mariydi Whitewitch knocked out a section of Thor’s Hammer to capitalize their newfound air superiority over the Information Alliance on the sector. However, they were destroyed by the Lævateinn's main gun after they were baited by Mariydi into approaching the area where the armored train was stationed.