Following their destruction of the Water Strider, Quenser Barbotage and Heivia Winchell returned to the Normandy District from Alaska, together with Milinda Brantini and Froleytia Capistrano, where they attended a special award ceremony before being sent back to the battlefield. In the aftermath of the coalition operation in Oceania, Froleytia returned to the Normandy District in order to confront Councilor Flide over his actions. Quenser and Heivia, having accompanied her, ended up facing Flide's secret personal Object.
An Audition WarEdit
The Baby Magnum was scheduled to participate in a mock battle against the Bright Hopper in the Normandy District, one which Milinda was intended to lose to prove the power of the Object, one month from time of the 37th's operation against the Mass Driver Conglomerate in the Iguazu District. The duel never occurred as the Bright Hopper was destroyed by the Mass Driver Conglomerate's Lisolette.
War arises from Knowledge and the EducatedEdit
In late spring, Quenser returned to the Normandy District, his home country, briefly for a one week vacation. During this time, he visited the Royal Techno Academy and encountered Monica again.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Heavy Object Epilogue
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War, Character Profile
- ↑ Heavy Object Chapter 1 Part 17
- ↑ Heavy Object Episode 3
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War Chapter 2 Part 4
- ↑ Heavy Object Episode 10
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War Chapter 2 Part 6
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War Chapter 2 Part 7
- ↑ Heavy Object Episode 11
- ↑ Heavy Object EX: The Three Sisters who Pull In a God of War Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Heavy Object AD >> War arises from Knowledge and the Educated