|Name in Japanese||ミョンリ|
|» Media Appearances|
|Debut (Anime)||Episode 17|
|Debut (Light Novel)||Volume 3|
|Voice Actor (Japanese)||Kaede Hondo|
|Voice Actor (English)||Tia Ballard|
|» Personal Info|
She is shown to be nervous and frightened easily.
The Police of GhostsEdit
Myonri participated in a training exercise between members of the 37th in Oceania, among the team playing the role of rebels targeting Milinda during an escort mission, together with Heivia, Basic and Girly. She then took part in an operation to rescue a kidnapped girl and others abducted by Blue Bottle's human trafficking organization.
During the 37th's subsequent operation in the desert, while digging, Myonri apparently came across a load of dead cicadas and nearly passed out.
The Three Sisters who Pull In a God of WarEdit
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
As a soldier, Myonri can be assumed to have some knowledge in the use of firearms and other military subjects. During the 37th's operation in the Kamchatka Peninsula, she was carrying the standard Legitimacy Kingdom's assault rifle, an inflatable rubber boat and an anti-tank missile launcher like Heivia's, though Myonri wasn't used to using the missile launcher.
During the 37th's training exercise in Oceania, Myonri had switched out her gear for a small and lightweight PDW like one a pilot would carry in case of an emergency landing. This is because of her other piece of equipment at the time, the scissors opener, being quite heavy. The scissors opener stabs a giant pair of scissors into the gap of the door like a pile bunker using explosives and then uses a motor to spread open and forcibly crush the lock. Heivia stated that Myonri was the one carrying it because she keeps earning all sorts of weird qualifications that cause her to be stuck with odd pieces of equipment.
- Myonri has a striking resemblance to Kazari Uiharu from Kamachi's debut work Toaru Majutsu no Index. This is further emphasized by her design in the Heavy Object manga, where she is depicted as having a flower headband similar to the one Uiharu is notable for.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Heavy Object: Global Shadow Chapter 2 Part 4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 1 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object Episode 17
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Heavy Object: Global Shadow Chapter 2 Part 7
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 3 Part 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 1 Part 4