This is a list of references made to other media in Heavy Object, and in other media to Heavy Object.
References to other media in Heavy ObjectEdit
- Heivia refers to William Shakespeare's tragic play, Romeo and Juliet, when speaking to the Vanderbilt Daughter about their circumstances. Juliet is also the name of an Information Alliance strategic AI used on the Gatling 033 and Romeo is the name of a Perfect Browsing-related system.
- The intelligence agency Outer Gods and its members' codenames, as well as the Miskatonic, are derived from the Cthulhu Mythos. Salem Logistics is also named after one of the inspirations for Arkham, a location in the mythos.
- The first parts of the chapter titles for Volume 1 contain references to certain literary stories:
References to Heavy Object in other mediaEdit
- Heavy Object is featured in Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index (also by Kamachi Kazuma), as a movie that Hamazura Shiage takes Takitsubo Rikou to see, on Kinuhata Saia's recommendation (which he realizes was a mistake).
- An advert for Heavy Object is seen in the background during the final episode of the Durarara!! anime.
- ↑ Heavy Object: An Audition War Chapter 1
- ↑ Heavy Object: Theoretical Vein Chapter 2
- ↑ Heavy Object: Global Shadow Chapter 1
- ↑ Heavy Object Episode 16
- ↑ Heavy Object Episode 24
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Heavy Object: The Outer Gods Afterword
- ↑ Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 1 Prologue
- ↑ Durarara!!x2 Ketsu Episode 12