- The 37th enters Amazon City in pursuit of the remnants of the Mass Driver Conglomerate, aiming to eliminate its Object designer and current leader, Sladder Honeysuckle.
- After running into an army ant swarm, they encounter a spare railgun of the type used by the Break Carrier and learn the Mass Driver Conglomerate is holding out until reinforcements from the Information Alliance arrive.
- Hand Axe
- Insecticide and numerous smoke-producing devices
- Lisolette-type large spare railgun
Differences in AdaptationEdit
- The conversation with Staccato in the beginning is different and is with Quenser and Heivia rather than a technician.
- In the novels, Quenser sits in the massaging chair before Heivia. The chair works but due to being made to work with Milinda's suit, it has a somewhat different effect. In the anime, only Heivia sits in the chair and is electrocuted when Milinda turns it on. In both versions, Milinda requests it to be scrapped afterwards.
- In the novels, Quenser doesn't talk with the others about having read one of Sladder Honeysuckle's papers.
- This episode is the first with the second opening and ending themes.
- Part 1: Baby Magnum schematics
- Part 2: Milinda fretting over her bust size and imagining herself with a larger one
|Quenser Barbotage||Natsuki Hanae|
|Heivia Winchell||Kaito Ishikawa|
|Milinda Brantini||Eri Suzuki|
|Froleytia Capistrano||Shizuku Ito|
|Staccato Raylong||Shinobu Matsumoto|
|Buffer Planters||Takayuki Sugo|
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|2||Never Gave Up||Opening Theme|
|Eyecatch A ||Part 1 Ending|
|Eyecatch B ||Part 2 Opening|
|Unverified Track||Preview Theme|
|Episode 12||Episode 13||Episode 14|