- Object-class railguns
Differences in AdaptationEdit
- Quenser's initial narration in the anime about aircraft carriers and their current role in the world ruled by Object is instead part of Froleytia's conversation with the Charlemagne's captain in the novel.
- In the novel, Milinda doesn't pay attention to Quenser, Heivia and Froleytia's discussion about pole dancing, nor does she offer to pole dance when Froleytia mentions she also knows how to do it, as she's not interested in erotic stuff. Thus the scene with her breaking the pole and soaking Quenser and Heivia is anime-original.
- In the novel, Milinda uses the Baby Magnum's anti-air lasers to try and shoot down the railgun shells being fired on the 37th's landing group. Also, the one who informs Milinda that no signs of human activity are detected in the mountain and gives her the go to blast the railgun batteries is Quenser, not Froleytia.
- Part 1: Baby Magnum schematics
- Part 2: Milinda pole-dancing.
|Quenser Barbotage||Natsuki Hanae|
|Heivia Winchell||Kaito Ishikawa|
|Milinda Brantini||Eri Suzuki|
|Froleytia Capistrano||Shizuka Ito|
|Ayami Cherryblossom||Mari Yokoo|
|Halreed Copacabana||Ryota Takeuchi|
|Communication Soldier||Hiromichi Tezuka|
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|2||One More Chance||Opening Theme|
|Eyecatch A ||Part 1 Ending|
|Eyecatch B ||Part 2 Opening|
|Dear Brave||Ending Theme|
|Unverified Track||Preview Theme|
|Episode 10||Episode 11|