- The Baby Magnum fights the Water Strider but is destroyed. The enemy ignores the White Flag and continues attacking the 37th.
- Quenser goes to rescue Milinda despite being urged not to and succeeds with Heivia's help. With the trio being chased by the Object, Quenser decides to find a way to destroy it.
Differences in AdaptationEdit
- In the novels, the battle between the Baby Magnum and the Water Strider isn't shown, however the battle is shown in the anime.
- In the novels, the Water Strider's affiliation isn't revealed until Heavy Object: Global Shadow.
- The scene where Quenser, Heivia and Milinda are fleeing from the Water Strider into a cave and Milinda trips has a different outcome in the novel. Instead of her landing on top of Quenser and smashing her chest on his face like in the anime, the novels had her roll into the cave. Quenser then picks her up and half-drags her deeper into the cave before Heivia uses the C4 to block the entrance.
- Part 1: Water Strider schematics
- Part 2
|Quenser Barbotage||Natsuki Hanae|
|Heivia Winchell||Kaito Ishikawa|
|Milinda Brantini||Eri Suzuki|
|Froleytia Capistrano||Shizuka Ito|
|Ayami Cherryblossom||Mari Yokoo|
|#||Title||Time||Scene & Notes|
|2||One More Chance||Opening Theme|
|Eyecatch A ||Part 1 Ending|
|Eyecatch B ||Part 2 Opening|
|Dear Brave||Ending Theme|
|Unverified Track||Preview Theme|
|Episode 01||Episode 02||Episode 03|