|Name in Japanese||カノン256|
|Rōmaji Translation||Kanon 256|
|Codename/s||Catapult Cargo (LK)|
|» Media Appearances|
|Debut (Light Novel)||Volume 7|
|» Technical Specifications|
|Classification||Versatile Precision Artillery Weapon|
|Type||2nd Generation specialized in land battles|
The Cannon 256 can be presumed to have a 50-meter spherical main body like most Objects, with an electrostatic propulsion device on the bottom and armed with over 100 weapons.
The Cannon 256 is a second generation Object armed with a coilgun that uses special container-style shells. The Object can put whatever it wants inside the shells. It can also use a powerful acid spray to dissolve an Object’s armor, as well as a low-stability plasma cannon’s gas and a large scale battery, or it can use a COIL combination.
Its main role is long-distance bombardments.
- Class: Versatile Precision Artillery Weapon
- Type: 2nd Generation specialized in land battles
- Length: 80m
- Armor Material: 5cm x 200 layers (Including welding impurities)
- Propulsion Engine: Electrostatic propulsion device
- Top Speed: 550km/h
- Main Armament: Switching-container coilgun x 1
- Secondary Armament: Low-stability plasma cannons, railguns, etc
- Main Color: Black
The Police of GhostsEdit
The Cannon 256 was one of the Information Alliance Objects in charge of scanning cargo ships in Oceania. The Information Alliance had a secret arrangement with Blue Bottle's group to not scan their human trafficking ship Mistral marked with the Information Alliance's flag.
The Cannon 256 was one of the four Objects sent by the world powers to fight the MIB's Early States, but it was destroyed by the enemy Object's attack. Quenser and Heivia searched for one of its missed shots to gather info about the Early States' defense system. Later the Cannon 256's unexploded ordnance was used in their manipulation of the Early States' pilot, causing his death when he tried to move the Early States at high speeds.
Due to the comments of Wraith Martini Vermouthspray's assistant that the Cannon 256's Elite had managed to eject safely and that they had a later model from the same line prepared, it can be assumed the Cannon 256 was rebuilt after the battle.
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 3 Part 14
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 1 Part 15
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 3 Part 12
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 3 Part 16
- ↑ Heavy Object: The Police of Ghosts Chapter 3 Part 13